WE ARE PROUDLY LOCAL
Commercial Plumbing And Drainage Services Gold Coast.
Welcome To Shore Plumbing ( QLD ) Pty Ltd.
Shore Plumbing is a privately owned, Gold Coast Commercial Plumbing And Drainage Service Company, working within the construction industry. Shore Plumbing has completed many projects, with hydraulic values in excess of $10 Million since its inception in 2008. Projects undertaken includes Multi Storey Units, Multi Storey Office, Civil Infrastructure, Townhouse, Major Refurbishment, Shopping Centres, Aged Care, Schools, Health and Large Industrial Warehouses. Shore Plumbing has delivered these projects by means of Design & Construct, as well as lump sum contracts, on time and on budget.
Shore Plumbing Company Resources.
Shore Plumbing boasts some of the latest and greatest plant and equipment:
- Genie 19/21 and 26/46 Scissor Lifts.
- Concrete Coreholing Machine 40-400mm.
- Site Utes.
- Hitachi 1.7 Tonne Excavator with Rockbreaker
- Yanmar Vio 5-5 Tonne Excavator with Rockbreaker.
- Hitachi 3.3 Tonne Excavator
- Hitachi 5.5 Tonne Excavator with Rockbreaker
- Hitachi 8.5 Tonne Excavator with Rockbreaker
- Hitachi 13.5 Tonne Excavator with Rockbreaker + Compaction Wheel
- Tipper Truck
Shore Plumbing also owns a large range of tools and equipment
- Hilti Battery and Power Tools
- Platform Ladders (all sizes)
- Demolition Saws
- Flexidrivers with Pumps and Vibrators
- Specialised Plumbing Tools
- Site Boxes
- CCTV Pipe Camera
- Upright and Pipe Lasers
- HDPE and PE Welding Machines (Electrofusion and Buttwelding)
- Upright Rammers and Compaction Plates
- Roll Grooving Machines
- Pipe Threading Machines
- Pressfit Crimping Tools
- Confined Space Equipment
We are located at 5/39 Township Drive, West Burleigh.
Find us on Google maps.
Shore Plumbing currently employs 45 full-time Tradesman, Machine Operators and Apprentices.
Shore employs the following office staff:
- Managing Director – Sam Kruger
- Operations Manager – Ben Harris
- Equipment Manager – Warwick Rolles
- Estimator – Scott Dorrough
- Purchasing Officer – Mark Cook
- Office Manager – Tegan Kruger
- Office Administrator – Jodie Chandler
- Safety Co-ordinator – Marian Ware