Shore (Qld) Pty Ltd, as a leader in Commercial plumbing for the multi-storey construction industry, is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for their employees, contractors, consultants and visitors, as well as other trades that we work closely with by way of:
- implemented safe work practices;
- mitigation of risk using “Above the Line” controls in the hierarchy of controls;
- operating in an environmentally responsible manner
- minimising environmental impacts and preventing pollution
- continual improvement and striving for excellence
- consistently meeting customer, community and stakeholder expectations through awareness of new industry innovations in regards to material and work practices to achieve high standards.
Shore (Qld) Pty Ltd management demonstrates their legislative responsibilities and the key requirements placed upon them by ensuring integration of Safety, Environmental and Quality into their Management System (AS 4801/ISO 45001 : ISO 14001 : ISO 9001) which is continually improved upon using review and monitoring tools, engage in open and honest communication between management and employees and taking into consideration their contractual obligations to the Principal Contractor that they are contracted to.